Professional Air Handler Repair Services
- Transparent pricing policy
- Experienced technicians
- Clear and upfront pricing
- Locally-based company
- Guaranteed parts and workmanship
How we solve your air handling unit problems?
- STEP 01
Initial system inspection
We start by thoroughly diagnosing your HVAC equipment to pinpoint current and potential problems.
- STEP 02
Following an agreed-upon work plan, our expert technicians carry out the task with precision and expertise, using top-quality parts and equipment.
- STEP 03
Quality inspection and warranty
Upon completion of the service, we conduct equipment testing to ensure proper functioning. We offer a warranty for all work performed to provide our customers with peace of mind and assurance of the quality of our services.
Benefits of working with
our Air Handler Company
- Proficient and skilled
When it comes to repairing HVAC equipment, our team of experienced technicians is always up-to-date on the latest methods and technologies to ensure the best possible service.
- Immediate response and flexibility
Our locality enables us to offer same-day responses to HVAC emergencies. We’re flexible and always ready to adjust to our client’s unique needs and schedules.
- Honest pricing policy
You won’t find any hidden fees on our invoices. We stick to our agreed-upon price.
- Assurance of quality
You can rely on our services as we offer a complete warranty for all work and parts.
What factors do we consider when repairing air handling units?
When repairing an air handler, we analyze several aspects to identify and address the issues
- Air Handler type
- Unit’s age
- Access to spare parts
- Manufacturer specs
- Climate impact
- Previous repair quality
Leave your air handler repair challenges to our teamFREQUENT PROBLEMS
- Air handler not cooling
- Air handler not blowing heat
- Air handler not heating
- Air handler is noisy or loud
- Air handler starts then stops
- Air handler fan runs all the time
- Air handler not turning on
- Air handler not turning off
- Clicking noise in air handler
- Electric supply problem with air handler
- Leaking water from air handler on the floor
Why our customers rely on us to fix the air handler?
Our proven track record is a testament to our expertise
- Government HVAC rebates
We make sure to have all the certifications needed to assist our clients in receiving government discounts and benefits.
- Comprehensive warranty
Our commitment to quality is reflected in our warranty that covers labour and parts.
- Reasonable and clear pricing
Our prices are always affordable and transparent, so there are no surprises.
- Skilled and licensed
You can trust our experienced and skilled team to handle all your HVAC needs.
- Happy customers
Our track record of hundreds of positive reviews on Google and HomeStars speaks for itself.
- Local company
Our multiple offices across Canada allow us to provide flexible scheduling that accommodates your needs.
- Jose Hughs
They saved me tons of time and effort! I originally planned to conduct my AC repair on my own, but my friend recommended that I hire instead of them. It was quite efficient and incredibly rapid. Thanks!
- Sara Queen
An exceptional corporation. He limited the cleaning to the necessary steps due to the condition of the unit. Jermaine, thanks for being sincere.
- Diljot Mander
Jeremy came by, and answered all the questions, did a full inspection. Thanks Jeremy.
I received three quotes from different companies to replace my 16-year-old air conditioner/heater. I chose Superior HVAC Service because of their price and the fact that they demonstrated the most knowledge. Instead of pushing for the most expensive air conditioner, they identified existing installation issues that others had overlooked. The installation team completed the work on time, even solving problems with outdated exhaust ducts connected to my water heater.
- Sean Stephens
With the complete setup, we bought the bosch heat pump here. The whole process went smoothly, and the entire team was patient and able to make it as smooth as possible. We selected the most cost-effective option, as well as a fair price for the job.
- Fawad Ahmed
I called this company to fix my furnace, and they did it quickly. And it’s going to be a long time coming. It was not responding to the light, and the technician noticed a problem with the ignition system. He replaced the defective switcher in no time.
- Isaac Ingersoll
I searched for several weeks before choosing this company for heat pump installation. They did a thorough job, the unit is working flawlessly. My sincere recommendation!
Frequently Asked Questions
about Air Handler Repairs
- Can air handlers be repaired?Air handler breakdowns can be easily fixed by a qualified HVAC technician when noticed and reported on time.
- What would cause an air handler to stop working?In most cases, air handlers fail due to airflow obstructions, electrical problems, dirty heat coils, or mechanical wear and tear.
- What is the average life of an air handler?With proper maintenance, the air handling unit can last more than 25 years. As long as you take care of your equipment, the system will serve for a long time.
- Is an air handler an AC?No, the air handler is an element of the air conditioning system that distributes air in the house.
- Are air handlers part of HVAC?In fact, it’s one of the most important HVAC components.
We can replace a broken part AIR HANDLERS PARTS REPLACEMENT
of your air handler
- Evaporator coil
- Heating elements
Areas We Serve
Choose your location
- St. Catharines