Expert Boiler Maintenance Services in Canada
- No overtime fees
- Trained professionals
- Clear and upfront pricing
- Locally operated and dependable
- Parts and workmanship warranty
The benefits of entrusting your Boiler system to our mechanic
- Dependable and seasoned
With a team of skilled and experienced HVAC technicians, we are dedicated to delivering top-notch service by keeping up with the latest repair methods and technologies.
- Quick response and adaptability
As a local business, we offer fast and responsive HVAC services, catering to your specific requirements and preferences flexibly and efficiently.
- Honest pricing policy
Our commitment to transparent pricing ensures that you never face any surprises, as we stick to the agreed-upon cost without any hidden fees.
- Uncompromising quality commitment
You can trust our workmanship and parts, backed by a comprehensive guarantee, offering you peace of mind.
Why trust our company for heating maintenance services
We’ve earned the trust of our customers over time
- Government HVAC rebates
Our company has obtained all the necessary certifications to assist our clients in obtaining government discounts and benefits
- Comprehensive warranty
We stand firmly behind our work and offer a comprehensive warranty that covers both parts and labour.
- Transparent and fair pricing
We always ensure our clients have a clear understanding of the costs involved in our services.
- Experienced and certified
Highly trained and licensed technicians deliver top-notch service for ultimate satisfaction.
- Great reviews
The positive reviews and feedback from our satisfied customers on platforms such as Google and HomeStars testify to our commitment to delivering exceptional service.
- Locally owned business
With multiple offices in Canada, we offer prompt same-day service to tackle HVAC issues.
Customer feedback on our Boiler Maintenance services
- Carson Miguel
We were looking for the best price in the first place and this company could offer that. Here we found a complete package – we bought a great Bosch model and ordered its installation, which was cheaper all together. In addition, they helped us apply for a government rebate. The heat pump installation itself went just fine, no complaints.
I received three quotes from different companies to replace my 16-year-old air conditioner/heater. I chose Superior HVAC Service because of their price and the fact that they demonstrated the most knowledge. Instead of pushing for the most expensive air conditioner, they identified existing installation issues that others had overlooked. The installation team completed the work on time, even solving problems with outdated exhaust ducts connected to my water heater.
- Xaviera Isabel
Kaz has always been on time, professional, and thorough when tuning my furnace. Kaz, thank you!
- Afra Bennett
I can’t say enough about this team’s work – it deserves more than a 5-star rating! Not only did Tanner and George professionally replace my old gas water heater with a new electric one, but they also qualitatively adjusted it and provided me with a few maintenance tips. Moreover, the price didn’t bite. In a nutshell, excellent service, recommend!
- Antonio Wilcox
They are honest, amazingly competent and reliable! They took the time to explain everything we needed and provided a detailed quote after the diagnostics. The best water heater repair service ever!
Frequently asked questions about Boiler maintenance
- What maintenance is required for a boiler?Keep the boiler, burner and the whole room clean for first-class boiler operation, never close the vents supplying air to the boiler room, and repair all leaks promptly, all piping connections to the boiler and burner must be tight, as even a minor leak, if neglected, can soon become serious. However, there is no one-size-fits-all solution for every home, so hire HVAC experts for more personalized and professional service.
- How often should boiler maintenance be done?Depending on where you live, there’s a good chance that the boiler in your home isn’t used all year round. So, for months, your boiler just stands there, becoming increasingly unreliable before you even think about using it. Getting your boiler properly tuned up at least once a year is the key to keeping it running reliably for as long as possible – just until you need it the most.
- Is boiler service worth it?In a word, yes. Servicing your boiler will not only ensure that it works reliably but will also improve the efficiency of your boiler and central heating system, saving you money in the long run.
Cities where we service Boiler equipmentontario
- Elgin County
- Fort Erie
- Halton Hills
- Kawartha Lakes
- New Tecumseth
- Niagara Falls
- North York
- Port Colborne
- Richmond Hill
- St. Catharines
- St. Thomas
- Quinte West
- Wasaga Beach
- Haldimand County
- Port Hope