Trust Your Air Conditioner Installation to Our Expert Installer
- Our pros will help you select a central AC system tailored to your home’s unique requirements,
- After our technician has assessed the site, you will receive a detailed estimate covering all the main works
- Our team will help you speed up the process of applying for a state discount and prepare all the necessary documentation
Our technicians will Install your new air conditioning unit
at your preferred time
- STEP 01
Our specialists begin the installation process by comprehensively assessing your space. They take into account various factors, such as the layout, size, and insulation of your space, to determine the most optimal placement of the AC and other components.
- STEP 02
We have extensive experience working with various AC models and are trained in the latest installation techniques. Our technicians carefully mount the indoor and outdoor units, connect the refrigerant lines, electrical wiring, and drainage systems, ensuring proper functionality and reliability.
- STEP 03
Quality Control and Warranty
After completing the installation, we subject your AC equipment to rigorous quality control measures. Our technicians conduct tests to verify that your system is properly installed and functioning optimally. We take pride in our workmanship and stand behind it by offering a warranty for all the installation work performed.
What You’ll gain by choosing us for AC replacement services
- Trained and skilled
At our company, our experienced HVAC technicians are always learning and evolving to provide the most up-to-date and efficient service to our customers.
- Quick response and adaptability
With our local presence, we can respond promptly to your HVAC requests and adapt to your preferences for scheduling and service.
- Clear, upfront pricing
Our pricing is transparent and without hidden fees. You pay the amount agreed upon.
- Superior quality assurance
Our services are accompanied by a robust warranty on all work for your protection.
Key factors considered for Commercial and Home air conditioning Installation
We will take into account all possible factors to ensure your satisfaction with our work
- Cooling capacity and size
- Energy efficiency and SEER rating
- Air conditioner brand
- Installation space and location
- Ductwork evaluation
- Budget and cost considerations
Why trust our company for AC unit installation services
We’ve earned the trust of our customers over time
- Government HVAC rebates
Our company holds all the required certifications for our clients to receive government discounts and benefits.
- Comprehensive warranty
Our comprehensive warranty ensures that you receive the highest level of protection and support for your HVAC system.
- Reasonable and clear pricing
Our prices are always affordable and transparent, so there are no surprises.
- Competent and qualified
Our licensed and experienced technicians have the skills to provide excellent HVAC services.
- Remarkable reviews
Satisfied customers have left hundreds of positive reviews on Google and HomeStars, attesting to our quality service.
- Your local experts
With offices throughout Canada, we offer same-day service to resolve any HVAC issues promptly.
Customer reviews of our Air Conditioners installers
- Kevin Josh
They exceeded my expectations with great service.I appreciate their help and also the cool and comfortable installed system.
- Bert Meg
Ethan did an excellent job performing the annual maintenance of my furnace. He did a thorough job of checking everything and also taught me a few new things. He was punctual and polite. He is the best for furnace and air conditioning needs.
- Berg Effie
The guys at Superior HVAC Service always do a great job, and I would use them again for future boiler repairs!
- Jimmy Andre
Honestly, I can’t thank them more. These guys responded to my hot water heater repair quickly and efficiently. The technician was the most professional, honest and hardworking person I’ve ever dealt with. I would not go with any other company in the area!
- Isaac Ingersoll
I searched for several weeks before choosing this company for heat pump installation. They did a thorough job, the unit is working flawlessly. My sincere recommendation!
The Superior HVAC Service is an ideal solution for Business and Residential new air conditioner installation
For Enterprises, Warehouses, Services
- Improves air circulation
- Reduces the effects of harmful substances
- Creates a healthier and more productive work environment
For Restaurants, Hotels, Shops, Shopping Centers, Offices
- Maintains a comfortable temperature range
- Enhances air exchange
- Provides a pleasant atmosphere for customers
For Residential Buildings, Apartments and Cottages
- Creates a cosy and comfortable living space
- Regulates temperature
- Ensures optimal air exchange
For Hospitals, Schools, Government Agencies
- Creates a controlled and comfortable climate
- Allows for a constant supply of fresh air
- Supporters the well-being of patients, students, and staff members
Frequent questions about installing an air conditioner
- How to install a central air conditioner?Typically, central air conditioner installation involves hiring HVAC experts. They will carry out essential calculations, install the indoor and outdoor units, connect the ductwork, and check the appliance’s functionality.
- How much to replace an air conditioner?The AC replacement cost varies based on the size of the unit, work complexity, additional components needed, and regional labour rates.
- Is it easy to add AC to a house? It can be more complex to install an air conditioner in a house that does not have existing ductwork. It usually requires an expert assessment to determine the best cooling solution, which may involve installing ductwork, a ductless mini-split system, or a high-velocity system tailored to your specific needs.
- How long does it take to replace an air conditioner?The time required for AC replacement varies based on the installation complexity, unit size, and any additional work required. On average, it takes a few hours to complete the work.
- How much does air conditioner replacement cost? The average cost to replace an air conditioner is influenced by the size of the unit, brand, efficiency rating, the need for additional components, the complexity of the work involved, and regional pricing.
- How often should I replace my air conditioner?It is recommended to replace the AC every 10-15 years. However, regular upkeep can extend the unit’s lifespan.
- When should I replace my air conditioner? Our air conditioner installers recommend replacing the unit if you notice frequent breakdowns, uneven temperature distribution or unusual noises.
- When to replace an air conditioner unit? If the appliance is no longer functioning efficiently, experiencing constant malfunctions, or if the cost of repairs outweighs the benefits of keeping the old unit, you should consider an air conditioner replacement.
- Can I replace my air conditioner myself? Replacing an HVAC system involves complex tasks, including intricate electrical work. So, reaching out to a reputable company for top-notch results is advisable.
Cities in which we can install air conditioningontario
- Elgin County
- Fort Erie
- Halton Hills
- Kawartha Lakes
- New Tecumseth
- Niagara Falls
- North York
- Port Colborne
- Richmond Hill
- St. Catharines
- St. Thomas
- Quinte West
- Wasaga Beach
- Haldimand County
- Port Hope