Emergency Furnace Repair in Canada
- No additional fees for overtime
- Certified and skilled
- Straightforward pricing
- Your local HVAC pros
- Guaranteed workmanship and reliable parts
Entrust the repair of your furnace to us
- STEP 01
Analysis and testing
To begin the repair process, our specialists visit your location and perform a comprehensive diagnosis of your furnace.
- STEP 02
Our team implements the work plan using top-notch parts and equipment, ensuring optimal performance and superior results.
- STEP 03
Quality check and warranty
Our customers can be assured that we provide high-quality services through rigorous post-repair equipment testing and a comprehensive warranty.
Keep your home warm and cozy with Our Expert Furnace Repair Service
- Trained and skilled
Our experienced and knowledgeable team of HVAC technicians are constantly updating their skills and knowledge of the latest repair methods and technologies to provide the best possible service to our customers.
- Flexibility and swift turnaround
Being locally based, we can promptly resolve any furnace issues and offer same-day service. Our flexible and personalised approach allows us to adjust our services to fit each client’s needs and perform the work at a convenient time.
- Honest and clear pricing
Our commitment to transparency means that you’ll never be charged more than our agreed-upon price.
- Trusted quality assurance
Trust us to deliver quality services with a complete guarantee on all work and parts.
What factors do we conside
when repairing furnaces
During fixing a furnace, we take into account various factors
- Furnace type
- Furnace age
- Replacement parts availability
- OEM requirements
- Workmanship of past repairs
- Estimation of repair vs. replacement costs
You can rely on our team of professionals to tackle any furnace repair issuesFREQUENT PROBLEMS
- Furnace stopped working
- Furnace not heating
- Furnace sweating
- Furnace leaking water
- Furnace keeps turning on and off
- Furnace turns off before reaching temperature
- Furnace making humming noise
- Furnace making grinding noise
- Furnace making loud vibrating noise
- Ignition problems
Why our customers trust us for repairing their furnaces
We’ve built long-lasting relationships with our customers over the years
- Government HVAC rebates
Our company holds all the required certifications for our clients to receive government discounts and benefits.
- Comprehensive warranty
Our warranty ensures that if any issues arise, we will resolve them promptly and efficiently.
- Transparent and reasonable prices
Our pricing policy is clear and straightforward, making it easy for our customers to understand.
- Qualified and accredited
We pride ourselves on having a highly trained and competent team to ensure the best possible service.
- Remarkable reviews
The many positive reviews on Google and HomeStars demonstrate our commitment to quality work.
- Locally owned
Wherever you are in the country, we have an office nearby to provide you with prompt and reliable service.
Reviews of our emergency furnace repair company
- Shimron Manuel
Installation was successfully completed. The building process was characterized by cleanliness and organization. Thanks
- Carlos Luna
When my furnace stopped working, Superior HVAC Service promptly came to my rescue. They installed a new furnace the next day, showing their reliability and professionalism. They did a fantastic job, and I highly recommend this company.
- Romeo Len
At last, my hot water heater is working as it is supposed to. Thank you very much for your dependable, prompt service and attention to customer needs, from the first phone contact to the completion of the repair!
- Christopher Bertram
I am very glad that I chose this company to repair my air conditioner! The technician was on time, polite, worked diligently and cleaned up completely when he was done. It’s scary to choose from companies you’ve never worked with, but Superior HVAC Service was the right choice!
FAQ about repairing a furnace and heating
- How much does furnace repair cost?The cost of furnace repair can vary depending on the nature and extent of the problem (the most common repairs include fixing ignition and airflow problems, replacing faulty thermostats and repairing fan motors), as well as the make and model of the furnace.
- How much does emergency furnace repair cost?Emergency furnace repairs are usually more expensive than regular repairs because of the immediate response and out-of-hours service. The exact cost will depend on the time you call for the service and the extent of the problem.
- How to fix a furnace?Sometimes trying to fix the issue on your own can cause more damage than you initially intended, so the best way to fix your furnace is to contact a qualified team to handle the job safely.
- Сan a furnace blower motor be repaired?Blower furnace units are designed in such a way that you can replace parts individually if they fail, and replacing a blower motor is a rather simple repair.
- Why is my furnace not heating?The most typical cause is an obstruction. Dirty filters restrict the airflow, resulting in little heated air coming out of the vents.
- Should I repair or replace my furnace?When a furnace reaches the end of its service life, it’s always a smart idea to replace it, but if it is still subject to repair, it will be more reasonable to contact a professional service.
- How long does a furnace blower motor last?Blower motors are designed for the same service life as the furnace itself – from 10 to 20 years.
- Who repairs furnaces?If you need furnace repair, it is important to contact a reputable and licensed company that specialises in HVAC systems. Such companies employ experienced technicians trained to diagnose and repair various furnace problems.
- Who to call for furnace repair?For furnace repairs, you can contact your local HVAC company. Superior HVAC Service experts have the necessary skills and knowledge to diagnose and fix any furnace problems.
- Can a furnace be repaired?Yes, furnaces can usually be repaired unless the damage is severe or the unit is very old and outdated. A professional technician can assess the condition and recommend the best course of action.
- Can a furnace gas valve be repaired?The repairability of a furnace gas valve depends on the degree of damage or malfunction. In some cases, a faulty gas valve can be repaired, while in other cases, it may need to be replaced to ensure safe and efficient operation.
- How long does it take to repair a furnace?The time it takes to repair your furnace can vary depending on factors such as the complexity of the problem, availability of parts, and service history. Generally, the furnace can be repaired within a few hours or a few days.
- What is the most common furnace problem?The most common ones are ignition system problems, faulty thermocouples, faulty thermostats, clogged air filters, and motor or blower fan problems. All of them can lead to insufficient heat, poor airflow, or frequent cycling of the furnace.
Our specialists can replace FURNACE PARTS REPLACEMENT
a broken part of your furnace
- Flame sensor
- Blower motor
- Control board
- Gas valve
- Limit switch
- Pressure switch
- Draft inducer motor
- Rollout switch
- Pilot light
- Fan relay
- Solenoid valve
- Ignition module
Where We Work
Choose your location
- St. Catharines